This is about your connection to water
and creating light and beauty for your life.
Over the past four years, I successfully completed over 20 commissioned paintings for private collections, galleries, and public institutions, locally and nationwide. Together, my clients and I work with a body of water that is significant in their life stories. During chaotic transitions of life or quiet moments of peace, it is important for us to reconnect with nature, especially water, to remember that we are a part of the larger cycles and rhythms of the earth. We too can transform from ice to water to air and back. This is a celebration. This is about healing with nature.
This process can include:
- selecting the body of water that is most significant to you
- joining me in an honorable harvest at the location of your choice
- participating in intention-setting and writing on your canvas
- receiving photo updates throughout my painting process
“Go out in the woods, go out. If you don't go out in the woods nothing will ever happen and your life will never begin” (Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés). I walk through the woods to get to the Mississippi River and give thanks to the water as the source of all life. Please reach out if you would like to walk with me.
- Hilton Embassy Suites, 12 South 6th St, Mpls, MN 55402
- Colossal Cafe, 2315 Como Ave, St Paul, MN 55108
- Leighton Hetland, PLLP 401 N 2nd Ave #400, Mpls, MN 55401